Sunday, January 23, 2011

SAILBOATS AT THE FAIRHOPE YACHT CLUB

6 X 6 OIL ON PANEL SOLD

The Fairhope, Alabama Yacht Club really has a lot of pretty boats! Simplifying all the different shapes in boats is always a challenge.
For questions, comments or to purchase this painting
email me
To see more of my original oil paintings browse through the over 500 paintings in the older post on my
blog
To see some of my available larger paintings click on the tab that says 'larger paintings' at the top right of my blog. Or check out all my daily paintings by clicking
my gallery
ELIZABETH BLAYLOCK
GULF SHORES, ALABAMA

2 comments:

Becky Joy said...

Love the colors. As always, they are beautiful.

Karen M Schmidt said...

I'm with Beck ... your colors are beautiful! Boats are daunting to me, so much fine detail in real life, but you've done a good job simplifying ... and I really like the movement you've shown in the reflection.