Wednesday, January 5, 2011

RED ROOSTER

11 x 14 OIL ON CANVAS BOARD
It was stormy all day here and I finally gave up on painting. I got a good start on one before it got too dark in the sun room to paint. When it starts lightening I unplug everything electronic as we seem to get a lot of lightening hits here.
This rooster painting is one I did a while back. Why is it that rooster and chicken paintings always make you smile?
For questions, comments or to purchase this painting
email me
To see more of my original oil paintings browse through the over 500 paintings in the older post on my
blog
To see some of my available larger paintings click on the tab that says 'larger paintings' at the top right of my blog. Or check out all my daily paintings by clicking
my gallery
ELIZABETH BLAYLOCK
GULF SHORES, ALABAMA

1 comment:

Denise Rose said...

I love rooster and chicken paintings and have tried a few myself. The colors in this one are fabulous!