Monday, January 3, 2011

BOATS ON SPARKLING WATERS

BOATS ON SPARKLING WATERS SOLD
6 X 6 OIL ON PANEL
Well the Monday after New Years it's back to business. I managed to paint this colorful little boat painting after filling out forms for the Gulf Coast Claims Facility and then trying to figure out some IRS forms where we were not credited for some payments. Need I say I was a tad irritated and told my husband he best leave the area, I was going to paint. I am amazed myself that this painting appears so soothing. Perhaps I was painting the serenity I crave??
For questions, comments or to purchase this painting
email me
To see more of my original oil paintings browse through the over 500 paintings in the older post on my
blog
To see some of my available larger paintings click on the tab that says 'larger paintings' at the top right of my blog. Or check out all my daily paintings by clicking
my gallery
ELIZABETH BLAYLOCK
GULF SHORES, ALABAMA

2 comments:

carol morgan carmichael said...

You should paint while angry more often. Great boat scene. I certainly hope all works out for you and that 2011 brings you lots of good things and happiness!

Elizabeth Blaylock said...

Thanks Carol I wasn't exactly angry, just frustrated!