Tuesday, January 25, 2011

PEPPERS NAPPING IN A METAL BOWL

7 X 5 OIL ON PANEL

Okay, the peppers have left the building. Done with the peppers for a while.
For questions, comments or to purchase this painting
email me
To see more of my original oil paintings browse through the over 500 paintings in the older post on my
blog
To see some of my available larger paintings click on the tab that says 'larger paintings' at the top right of my blog. Or check out all my daily paintings by clicking
my gallery
ELIZABETH BLAYLOCK
GULF SHORES, ALABAMA

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Elizabeth,
I really like your paintings...I also began painting in elementary school and I also paint for the glory of God.
God bless you and keep up the good work. I have looked at a great many paintings and yours are wonderful.
Best,
Ann McLean
Richmond, VA