Friday, September 17, 2010

OIL PAINTING OF CORAL ROSE WITH PEAR

CORAL ROSE
7 X 5 OIL ON PANEL
This one was a pill to paint! Hopefully, I finally got it to work.
I am off for the rest of the weekend. Well not really, I got to get things together for my class in Foley Alabama. If you want to take the class I think there are still some openings. The number is on the right of my blog under workshops. I am excited to get out of the studio and be around some other artist. We have a lot of fun and hopefully, learn a thing or two!
If you have questions, comments or would like to purchase this painting email me at eliblaylock@yahoo.com
To see more of my original oil paintings browse through the over 400 paintings in the older post on my
blog
Or check out all my daily paintings by clicking
my gallery
Elizabeth Blaylock
Gulf Shores, Alabama



No comments: