Wednesday, September 22, 2010

BLACK CAPPED CHICADEE CHILLING IN THE SUN

CHICKADEE CHILLING IN THE SUN
10 X 8 OIL ON PANEL
This was the demonstration I did in my workshop yesterday. I may make a few minor changes when I get it home. Also, I was very flattered to find that Maria Sotto Robbins featured me on her Artist Profile at http://artbymsr.blogspot.com/
If you have questions, comments or would like to purchase this painting email me at eliblaylock@yahoo.com
To see more of my original oil paintings browse through the over 400 paintings in the older post on my
blog
Or check out all my daily paintings by clicking
my gallery
Elizabeth Blaylock
Gulf Shores, Alabama

5 comments:

Linda Popple said...

Your work is just full of wonderful colors! This is no exception. Just beautiful!

Virginia Floyd said...

Love this little chickadee. They are one of my favorite birds. I was thinking how cute they are when I realized you can compete with Kim Rempel for the cuteness factor!

Gary Keimig said...

wonderful color work. that chickadee looks full of life

Unknown said...

I seem to be drawn to your paintings on a daily basis now...beautiful!

Elizabeth Blaylock said...

Thank you all for your gracious comments. It means a lot getting comments like these from other talented artist.