Wednesday, September 15, 2010

ARRANGMENT ON RED

6 X 6 OIL ON PANEL SOLD
This is my painting for the September Diana Moses Botkin painting challenge group. The challenge was to PAINT IT RED! (paint anything with a red, red violet or red orange color dominance).
The paintings by the rest of the group are posted below. You can click on their names to go to their blogs and see more beautiful paintings!
If you have questions, comments or would like to purchase this painting email me at eliblaylock@yahoo.com
To see more of my original oil paintings browse through the over 400 paintings in the older post on my
blog
Or check out all my daily paintings by clicking
my gallery
Elizabeth Blaylock
Gulf Shores, Alabama

3 comments:

Ruth Andre said...

I love the intensity of your red painting. Very nice.

suzanneberry said...

Eli, great subject and an outstanding answer to the challenge.

Elizabeth Blaylock said...

Thank you so much. I tend to lean towards the blue scale so doing a warm painting is always a challenge for me.