Tuesday, September 14, 2010

MOTHER AND SON BUILDING SANDCASTLES

6 X 6 OIL ON PANEL SOLD
This little boy was having a great time playing at the beach. His only worries are whether to use the green bucket or the red bucket...the task at hand. That's called staying in the moment which most of us forget how to do when we grow up.
If you have questions, comments, or would like to purchase this painting, email me: eliblaylock@yahoo.com
PayPal invoicing is available and it is safe and easy. If you see a painting and wish it were a larger size contact me about commissioning a larger painting. Although, I do not do duplicates, I can do something very similar. To see more of my original oil paintings browse through the over 400 paintings in the older post on my
blog
Or check out all my daily paintings by clicking
my gallery
Elizabeth Blaylock
Gulf Shores, Alabama

3 comments:

Bev Boren said...

Hi Elizabeth - this is my first time visiting your blog - love your work. Great shapes, great brushwork!

Theresa Paden said...

I love the colors and brushstrokes in this. Your painting brings back many happy memories for me of building sandcastles with my kids when they were little. Thank you!

Virginia Floyd said...

Life should be so simple--the red or the green bucket.

Love this painting.