Monday, October 11, 2010

REEL 'EM IN

10 X 8 OIL ON WOOD PANEL
These surf fisher people were hauling in the fish! It was fun playing with all the colors in the water. It seems the fellow in the red shirt is always lurking somewhere in my beach scene paintings...wonder who he is!
I've been having a technology headache, printers breaking, Internet down and I spent most of a day making a new page on my blog with larger paintings. It looked good for a while then half my images just disappeared. HELP!! I could hardly bear to turn on the computer today.
If you have questions, comments or would like to purchase this painting email me at eliblaylock@yahoo.com
To see more of my original oil paintings browse through the over 400 paintings in the older post on my
blog
Or check out all my daily paintings by clicking
my gallery
(to see a blank page go to larger paintings page)
Elizabeth Blaylock
Gulf Shores, Alabama

No comments: