Thursday, October 14, 2010

COLORFUL PAINTING OF BEACH MENAGERIE

BEACH MENAGERIE
10 X 8 OIL ON PANEL
SOLD
This colorful little painting was fun to paint. Is there such a thing as abstract post- impressionism?? Oh well...who cares about labels anyway what is important is... does it bring you joy or not.
If you have questions, comments or would like to purchase this painting email me at eliblaylock@yahoo.com
To see more of my original oil paintings browse through the over 400 paintings in the older post on my
To see some of my available larger paintings click on the tab that says 'larger paintings' at the top right of my blog.
Or check out all my daily paintings by clicking
my gallery
ELIZABETH BLAYLOCK
GULF SHORES, ALABAMA

2 comments:

Dee Sanchez said...

Elizabeth, I just opened DP and usually I scroll through all of them before I click, but yours caught my eye right away. Beautiful. I love the looseness, something we should all strive for. Dee Sanchez

Elizabeth Blaylock said...

Many thanks Dee.