Thursday, May 3, 2012

SHINY WOODY BOAT ON SPARKLING WATERS

18 X 24 OIL ON STRETCHED CANVAS  SOLD
This is a really fancy motor boat!!  
 I just got back from the Women Painters of the Southeast show in Jacksonville.  Lots of beautiful art work there at the Corse Gallery that hosted the show.  Got to meet many talented artist including Barbara Flowers who was the judge and daily painters Maryanne Jacobsen and Nancy Rhodes Harper. Questions...email me 
To see more of my original oil paintings browse through the over 600 paintings in the older post on my
blog
Or check out all my daily paintings by clicking
my gallery
Elizabeth Blaylock
Gulf Shores, Alabama

1 comment:

carol morgan carmichael said...

Sounds like a great trip. I love this piece and the retro looking boat. Beautiful Elizabeth color!