Wednesday, January 18, 2012

PINK FLOWERS WITH A SIMPLE WELCOME

10 x 8 OIL ON PANEL    SOLD
This floral still life is the one hour demo I painted for my workshop yesterday.  In this painting, I wanted to show how grays can really be lively and pop your colors, too.  Wow, did I ever have a bunch of hard working artists...they were at the easel painting  a half hour early and through most of the lunch hour!  We had a lot of fun and hopefully learned a few things, too...  Remember..squint, put those darks in and work on the entire canvas!!
PayPal invoicing is available. To see more of my fine art visit 
Or browse through the over 600 paintings I have in my older post at the bottom of
Elizabeth Blaylock
Gulf Shores, Alabama

1 comment:

carol morgan carmichael said...

LOVE this one Elizabeth! Lucky folks to be taking from you. Hope you are doing well! I will be in for the Fairhope show again.