Friday, January 13, 2012

BLUE POTTERY VASE WITH APPLES AND LEMONS

11 X 14 OIL ON  CANVAS
This is the first demo I painted in the  workshop this week.  I still see a couple of little things to change.  Also I am thinking this still life  setup might be interesting with a white cloth behind it... a little more dramatic, although  I  am pretty happy with the blues.
The art center in Fairhope has wonderful studios and I had a really fabulous bunch of artists  to work with.
There may still be an opening in the Foley workshop next week so give them a call,  as it will be my last one for a while.
 If you would like to buy this original oil painting or have comments or questions, please email me at
PayPal invoicing is available. To see more of my fine art visit 
Or browse through the over 600 paintings I have in my older post at the bottom of
Elizabeth Blaylock
Gulf Shores, Alabama




1 comment:

Virginia Floyd said...

This is beautiful. I especially like the reflections on the pottery and glass.