Sunday, December 26, 2010

APPLES ON A ROLL

ON A ROLL
5 x 7 OIL ON PANEL

Apples are always fun to do. We think of them as just red or green, but when you really look hard at them you see so many beautiful colors. The actual painting is a lot richer looking than the image on my monitor. Something about photographing reds again. They are transparent and I think the camera just can't see it like our eyes can. For questions, comments or to purchase this painting
email me
To see more of my original oil paintings browse through the over 500 paintings in the older post on my
blog
To see some of my available larger paintings click on the tab that says 'larger paintings' at the top right of my blog. Or check out all my daily paintings by clicking
my gallery
ELIZABETH BLAYLOCK
GULF SHORES, ALABAMA

2 comments:

carol morgan carmichael said...

How the heck did you keep painting and posting so much during the Christmas season?? I love this apple piece. So pretty on the blue.
I am participating in the Fairhope March show this year. I hope you will get a chance to comes see me one day.Or... I could meet you somewhere.

Elizabeth Blaylock said...

Thanks Carol, I will definitely look for you at the Fairhope show!