Tuesday, July 27, 2010

OIL SEASCAPE PAINTING OF THE OREGON COAST

OREGON COAST SOLD
12 X 9 oil on canvas board
This is a plein air quick study I did from the balcony of the beach house in Lincoln City, Oregon. I left the painting up there, to be mailed to me later as it was wet. Oh, I recall how wonderful those cool ocean breezes felt in the northwest, as I sit here with my sweet memories in the sweltering southern heat in Gulf Shores, Alabama.
Today, I painted for the first time since I got back and the going is slow. Hopefully, I will be back in the swing of things soon. I've got one on the easel that could be a little gem, so I decided to let it rest overnight.
If you have questions, comments, or would like to purchase this painting, email me eliblaylock@yahoo.com
I always love hearing from you.
PayPal invoicing is available and it is safe and easy. If you see a painting and wish it were a larger size contact me about commissioning a larger painting. Although, I do not do duplicates, I can do something very similar. To see more of my original oil paintings browse through the over 300 paintings in the older post on my
Elizabeth Blaylock
Gulf Shores, Alabama

No comments: