Wednesday, July 21, 2010

OIL PAINTING OF A RED AND A GREEN PEAR

MISMATCHED
7 X 5 OIL ON PANEL

This another pear painting I did before I left for Portland. The colors are pretty subdued for me, but it works overall as a nice harmonious still life. I intended to show you the Oregon beach but I left my download cord at the beach house. Oh well, maybe tomorrow. Today we are driving around the Oregon coast and hitting some galleries and of course, another great restaurant in Otis.
If you have questions, comments, or would like to purchase this painting, email me: eliblaylock@yahoo.com
I always love hearing from you.
PayPal invoicing is available and it is safe and easy. If you see a painting and wish it were a larger size contact me about commissioning a larger painting. Although, I do not do duplicates, I can do something very similar. To see more of my original oil paintings browse through the over 300 paintings in the older post on my
Elizabeth Blaylock
Gulf Shores, Alabama

3 comments:

Linda Popple said...

Very nice, Elizabeth! Looking forward to your photos!

Unknown said...

Great colors and composition!

Elizabeth Blaylock said...

Thanks so much ya'll (southern for you all) I cherish your comments