Monday, June 7, 2010

OIL PAINTING OF LITTLE GIRL IN RED ON THE BEACH

LITTLE GIRLS DELIGHT SOLD
8 X 10 OIL ON CANVAS BOARD
We went to the beach in Gulf Shores on Sunday and there were only a 5th of the people usually there. Those that came were enjoying the sun and wading (and a few swimming despite the red flag) . There were lots of little globs of oil but it did not seem to bother the few people there. I got some on my feet which a little dish soap took care of. I did not smell any oil but I am sure in some areas it is there. I did not see any BP people cleaning up the beach.
If you have questions, comments, or would like to purchase this painting, email me at
eliblaylock@yahoo.com
PayPal invoicing is available and it is safe and easy. To see more of my original oil paintings browse through the over 300 paintings in the older post on my
blog
Elizabeth Blaylock
Gulf Shores, Alabama

3 comments:

carol morgan carmichael said...

Love this little one. Great reflections.
Hope people will keep their beach reservations this summer. We will be there sometime. Take care!

Elizabeth Blaylock said...

Thanks Carol

Paintdancer said...

Elizabeth, your paintings are so lovely. Glad this muck isn't affecting your ability to paint so beautifully!