Friday, December 18, 2009

OIL PAINTING OF BLUEBIRD

CHEERFUL LITTLE BLUE BIRD SOLD
7 X 5 OIL ON PANEL
This colorful bluebird has no idea it is only a week til Christmas and there is very little time left to prepare. He is just enjoying his day, not even concerned about where his next meal is coming from. He thinks everyday is a Christmas! This is my Christmas wish for all of you!
If you would like to buy this original oil painting or have comments or questions, please email me at
eliblaylock@yahoo.com
PayPal invoicing is available
To see more of my fine art visit
my website
Or browse through the over 200 paintings I have in my older post at the bottom of
my blog
Elizabeth Blaylock
Gulf Shores, Alabama

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so nice. The colors and the brush strokes are so lovely~!