Tuesday, December 15, 2009

LITTLE GIRL AT THE BEACH WITH RED BUCKET

LITTLE GIRL WITH RED BUCKET
7 X 5 OIL ON PANEL
SOLD
This cute little girl was at the beach in Gulf Shores only a month ago.
Ah---memories of nicer days! It was in the 70s yesterday but rainy.
If you have questions, comments or would like to purchase this painting please email me at eliblaylock@yahoo.com
To see more of my original oil paintings visit
Or scroll through the over 200 paintings in the older posts at the bottom of
Elizabeth Blaylock
Gulf Shores, Alabama

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Elizabeth

It is the height of summer in Cape Town South Africa and this beautiful painting speaks of the spontaneity, freedom and carefree feeling of this time of year and I am reminded to observe more fully this gorgeous quality in my children as I watch them play this summer.

I have taken your advice previously and am giving myself tiny goals step by step to paint children as beautifully as you do. The style you use really emphasises the joyful nature of a child.

Rozanne