Sunday, November 15, 2009

OIL PAINTING OF LADIES WALKING THE BEACH BY ELIZABETH BLAYLOCK

WALKING BUDDIES SOLD
11 X 14 OIL ON CANVAS BOARD
The beach here in Gulf Shores, Alabama is still full of sun bathers, beachcombers and swimmers. Yes, it is the middle of November and they are still swimming here. I went to the beach yesterday and I did put my big toe in the ocean, and that was enough for me. It was a tad nippy!
This was another painting I did as a demo for my workshop. I wanted to show how the right gesture and a couple of well placed values can describe the figure. Also, when doing figures paying attention to the negative space is so helpful .
If you have questions comments or would like to purchase this painting please email me at
PayPal invoicing is available and it is safe and easy.
Elizabeth Blaylock
Gulf Shores, Alabama

No comments: