Tuesday, June 12, 2012

SERENITY IN THE SURF figurative beach scene

9 x 12 ACRYLIC SKETCH ON CANVAS MOUNTED ON BOARD
$175 plus s/h
This figurative beach scene  is a very loosely done acrylic quick sketch.  I decided I needed to loosen up .  When you are working with photos, there is a  hazard of becoming a slave to the image and you could end up just copying.and neglecting some major creative elements.  I plan on doing more of these and also I have priced them substantially lower than my finished oils.  

For purchasing or questions click 
To see more original paintings visit:
or browse through over 600 paintings on
ELIZABETH BLAYLOCK
GULF SHORES, ALABAMA


1 comment:

carol morgan carmichael said...

Beautiful Elizabeth! So fun catching up with your blog. Great looking work. I will have to talk with you about the giclees some day.
I like the loose approach of this newest piece.
Hope you are having good summer.