Monday, September 5, 2011

PURPLE BOAT AND FRIENDS

12 X 12 ON WOOD PANEL
 Painting this oil  seascape of colorful boats kept me busy during tropical storm Lee.  I actually had a purple boat for a while but it has long  gone to boat heaven.
For those of you inquiring about painting workshops,   I have one starting Friday September 17th in Foley, Alabama.   I think there are still some openings.   Also, I added a new one In Fairhope, Alabama .  Look on the upper right side column of  my blog to see the dates.
For purchasing or questions click 
 ELIZABETH BLAYLOCK
GULF SHORES, ALABAMA

1 comment:

LS Nelson said...

I'm drooling over this painting out here in Oregon. Well, honestly, I'm drooling over most of them! Wish you were closer so I could take one of your workshops. I truly admire your work!