Wednesday, April 20, 2011

WHITE DAISY IN A BLUE JAR

7 X 5 OIL ON PANEL SOLD
 This floral still life was fun to paint.  There is something fascinating about painting glass especially with water.
 For questions, comments or to purchase this painting
To see more of my original paintings browse through the over 500 paintings in the older post on my
To see some of my available larger paintings click on the tab that says 'larger paintings' at the top right of my blog. Or check out all my daily paintings by clicking
ELIZABETH BLAYLOCK
GULF SHORES, ALABAMA  

2 comments:

Fay Terry said...

Elizabeth, this is a beautiful painting!
I recently began daily painting and I am enjoying it so much. I love putting flowers in my grandmother's old blue Ball jars but I have a ways to go before I become as skilled as you are. Happy painting.

Elizabeth Blaylock said...

Thanks so much Fay