Tuesday, March 1, 2011

SEAGULL WALK ON THE WILD SIDE

7 X 5 OIL ON PANEL SOLD
This little seagull birdscape (???! new word... call Webster) was painted for the "one color, one stroke" challenge on DailyPaintworks.com The canvas was toned black..that always makes you take a different approach.
For questions, comments or to purchase this painting
email me
To see more of my original paintings browse through the over 500 paintings in the older post on my
blog
To see some of my available larger paintings click on the tab that says 'larger paintings' at the top right of my blog. Or check out all my daily paintings by clicking
my gallery
ELIZABETH BLAYLOCK
GULF SHORES, ALABAMA

6 comments:

Douglas Clark said...

I like this "birdscape"

Virginia Floyd said...

This is great, Carolyn! Love these brush strokes. Good job on the challenge.

Susan B Hecht said...

I love painting birds myself and yours is such an inspiration!

Catherine said...

I really like the color and feeling that you achieved with this. Gorgeous brush strokes!

Elizabeth Blaylock said...

Thank you so much!!! This one was a lot of fun and went quickly

Carol Nelson said...

I love your take on the challenge. It seems to be a natural style for you.