Monday, February 7, 2011

GRAZING

10 x 8 OIL ON STRETCHED CANVAS
This horse was grazing in a nearby field in Baldwin County, Alabama. I am told that it is not a palomino, but either a paint or pinto.
As I was taking the photo from the roadside, a cute little boy came by and informed me that the horse was his Grandma's and she would sell it to me if I wanted it. Unfortunately, it wouldn't fit in the car.
For questions, comments or to purchase this painting
To see more of my original oil paintings browse through the over 500 paintings in the older post on my
To see some of my available larger paintings click on the tab that says 'larger paintings' at the top right of my blog. Or check out all my daily paintings by clicking
ELIZABETH BLAYLOCK
GULF SHORES, ALABAMA

1 comment:

Ricardo Marrero said...

Hi I want to congratulate you for your work, I think it is brilliant I love happiness. a greeting.