Tuesday, February 23, 2010

OIL PAINTING OF ROUND RED ROBIN

ROUND RED ROBIN
6 X 6 OIL ON PANEL
Birds are just so much fun to paint. This is another of the dozens of robins hopping around our front yard. I just wish they were easier to photograph! They don't hang around long to pose. We have a lot of blue jays showing up, but they are long gone by the time I grab my camera. Also there are some wood peckers, my husband says, he sees all the time but they have eluded me totally. I am determined and I will get them ,yet!
If you have questions or comments or would like to purchase this painting please email me at
eliblaylock@yahoo.com
PayPal invoicing is available. To see more of my oil paintings browse through the over 300 paintings on my
blog
Elizabeth Blaylock
Gulf Shores, Alabama

No comments: