Thursday, January 7, 2010

FOUR ORANGES IN A GLASS BOWL ON STRIPPED CLOTH

ORANGES ON RED AND PURPLE STRIPES
24 X 24 OIL ON GALLERY WRAPPED CANVAS
Okay, okay, there are some green and brown stripes too. I don't want anyone to feel left out. Don't forget the glass bowl either. I am doing some larger paintings for an upcoming show. I really like the oranges, reds and purples in the smaller painting I did a few days ago, so I opted to do a larger version of a different composition. Again, it got cloudy and dark here at 3 pm, so there are a couple of minor touches that I will have do or they will drive me crazy. Although it would be a short trip, I don't want to go there!
If you would like to buy this original oil painting or have comments or questions, please email me at
PayPal invoicing is available. 
Or browse through the over 200 paintings I have in my older post at the bottom of
Elizabeth Blaylock
Gulf Shores, Alabama

No comments: