Monday, February 9, 2009

TOMATO PIE SOLD
10 x 10 OIL ON GALLERY WRAPPED CANVAS
This was the first demo I did in the workshop I taught at the Fairhope Artist Gallery in, of course, beautiful Fairhope, Alabama. I had a crew of really great and talented students and we had a lot of fun. I hope I was helpful to them all. After seeing the photo posted, I still see a couple of little things I might have to do. The stems were a little confusing in the photo., and I see to much of a green blob on the stem off the middle tomato. Also the shadows directly under the clear plate do not appear quiet strong enough. I think this photo is just a tad lighter than the original. Anyway if you have questions or would like to purchase this painting please email me at eliblaylock@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Sally Tharp said...

I really like your work!! I love the color and looseness of your strokes!