Tuesday, April 27, 2010

OIL PAINTING OF ZINNIA JUST HANGING OUT

JUST HANGING OUT SOLD
OIL ON PANEL
Obviously, I found the orange tube of paint, but I am very happy with this painting. It was one of those that everything worked immediately. I love that!
If you have questions, comments, or would like to purchase this painting email me at
eliblaylock@yahoo.com
PayPal invoicing is available and it is safe and easy. To see more of my original oil paintings browse through the over 300 paintings in the older post on my
blog
Elizabeth Blaylock
Gulf Shores, Alabama

3 comments:

LeeAnn@Encouragement Is Contagious said...

Wow! That is beautiful!

Elizabeth Blaylock said...

Thanks Lee Ann. I like your blog.
You are doing a wonderful thing!

Unknown said...

Elizabeth I am glad you found that tube of orange paint - this is lovely! You do color so well. Bravo!