Friday, April 23, 2010

OIL PAINTING OF BALLERINA BLUES

BALLERINA BLUES
7 X 5 OIL ON PANEL
After painting on a larger scale for several days, it was really tough switching back to the smaller scale paintings. I decided to lay off the reds in this one and shoot for a cooler painting. I think it has kind of a nice dreamy quality. What do you think?
If you have questions, comments, or would like to purchase this painting email me at
PayPal invoicing is available and it is safe and easy. To see more of my original oil paintings browse through the over 300 paintings in the older post on my
Elizabeth Blaylock
Gulf Shores, Alabama

1 comment:

Pat Koscienski said...

Elizabeth, you style, technique, and color just awes me. Just when I thought I couldn't like anything better than your bird series, you come up with these dancers. All, I can say is WOW. I can't believe you don't have a sold sign on every one of these.