Monday, April 19, 2010

BIRTHDAY YELLOW ROSES

BIRTHDAY ROSES SOLD
6 X 6 OIL ON PANEL
I got these lovely roses for my birthday and I have really enjoyed their beautiful colors.
As I have said before, I think flowers are difficult to paint. Also, for me, orange is a hard color to deal with. I am going to do myself a favor and hide the tube of orange.
Tomorrow, I will be teaching a figure painting workshop in Foley, Alabama. I am really excited about that as we have a ballerina modeling for us. It is going to be so much fun!
If you have questions, comments, or would like to purchase this painting email me at
PayPal invoicing is available and it is safe and easy
To see more of my original oil paintings browse through the over 300 paintings in the older post on my
Elizabeth Blaylock
Gulf Shores, Alabama

No comments: