Wednesday, June 2, 2010

OIL PAINTING OF MITZI'S SILVER PITCHER

MITZI'S SILVER CREAMER SOLD
6 X 6 OIL ON PANEL
This is a creamer that belongs to my cousin Mitzi. One of the things I do when I go to visit friends and family is raid their china cabinet looking for different things to paint. When you paint everyday one sometimes gets desperate for interesting things to paint. I took the reference photo with my cell phone under existing light which was overhead and from two sides resulting in a multitude of highlights. Believe it or not I did simplify them but perhaps, not quiet enough?
If you have questions, comments, or would like to purchase this painting, email me at
PayPal invoicing is available and it is safe and easy. To see more of my original oil paintings browse through the over 300 paintings in the older post on my
Elizabeth Blaylock
Gulf Shores, Alabama

1 comment:

Don Gray said...

Beautiful! You have such a wonderful color sense and the paintings feel effortless.