Sunday, February 13, 2011

PANSY IN AN OLD MEDICINE BOTTLE

7 X5 OIL ON PANEL
This is the same bottle that the coreopsis I posted a couple of days ago, were in. I am sure flowers are good medicine.
For questions, comments or to purchase this painting
email me
To see more of my original oil paintings browse through the over 500 paintings in the older post on my
blog
To see some of my available larger paintings click on the tab that says 'larger paintings' at the top right of my blog. Or check out all my daily paintings by clicking
my gallery
ELIZABETH BLAYLOCK
GULF SHORES, ALABAMA

2 comments:

LindaHunt said...

What a gorgeous painting, Elizabeth. I like the understated bottle and the emphasis on the pansy...nicely done.

Stephanie Berry said...

I'm visiting your site for the first time. Your seagull caught my eye on the DP. Love this painting--pansies-always a favorite.