Wednesday, February 9, 2011

ORANGE WILD FLOWERS

COREOPSIS SOLD
5 X 7 OIL ON PANEL
These little orange wildflowers are just beautiful on their long stems. From a distance they look like they are just floating above the ground. They are a lot easier to look at than to paint! The old medicine bottle is one I found in the dirt where they were planted.
For questions, comments or to purchase this painting
To see more of my original oil paintings browse through the over 500 paintings in the older post on my
To see some of my available larger paintings click on the tab that says 'larger paintings' at the top right of my blog. Or check out all my daily paintings by clicking
ELIZABETH BLAYLOCK
GULF SHORES, ALABAMA

1 comment:

Linda Popple said...

Love the colors and your composition. Beautifully painted!