Monday, August 9, 2010

VAST PACIFIC SHORE

PACIFIC SHORE  SOLD
7 X 5 OIL ON PANEL
I did this painting from one of the the photos I took from the deck at the Lincoln City, Oregon Beach house. The people walking the beach looked tiny, adding to the immensity of the Pacific Ocean.
This is a small painting, so depicting the tiny figures was best achieved by painting the gesture and loosely popping on a few lights.
I have posted my workshop schedule on the side bar of this blog for all of you that were asking about classes.If you have questions, comments, or would like to purchase this painting, email me: eliblaylock@yahoo.com
I always love hearing from you.
PayPal invoicing is available and it is safe and easy. If you see a painting and wish it were a larger size contact me about commissioning a larger painting. Although, I do not do duplicates, I can do something very similar. To see more of my original oil paintings browse through the over 300 paintings in the older post on my
blog
Or check out all my daily paintings by clicking
my gallery
Elizabeth Blaylock
Gulf Shores, Alabama

1 comment:

JEANNE ILLENYE said...

WOW! What fabulous COLOR!!! LOVE IT!