Friday, February 26, 2010

OIL PAINTING OF JAY WALKING

JAY WALKING SOLD
6 X 6 OIL ON RAYMAR PANEL
Wow!!! I have had a great day! No, I didn't win the lottery. Just simple things and I am SO thankful that I can feel SO good about those. I completed my newspaper interview for the Fairhope Arts Festival (the first out door show I have done in 15 years). And Guess what!!!
I photographed the most beautiful woodpecker in a tree in my front yard. To me it is a wonder to gaze upon such a beautiful creature. I can paint the most beautiful painting in the world and it will never compare to God"s brush strokes.
Okay, back to the blue jay. He was a lot of fun to paint and I used a lot of yellow and oranges (complimentary colors to blue) to push the bird forward.
You will be seeing a woodpecker painting soon.
If you have questions or comments or would like to purchase this painting please email me at
PayPal invoicing is available. To see more of my oil paintings browse through the over 300 paintings on my
Elizabeth Blaylock
Gulf Shores, Alabama

No comments: