Wednesday, February 24, 2010

LONG-BILLED YELLOW-BREASTED SOMETHINGOROTHER

LONG-BILLED, YELLOW-BREASTED SOMETHINGOROTHER SOLD
7 X 5 OIL ON PANEL
Dozens of these little birds are hopping around all over the place. They are very small with a long hooked bill and some streaks on their yellow breast. You can't sneak up on them hence, I was working with a blurred photo. I have a 300mm telephoto lens but I really need a larger one. There are all kinds of birds all over the place, but as soon as I get my camera out they disappear. Camera shy I guess.
If you have questions or comments or would like to purchase this painting please email me at
PayPal invoicing is available. To see more of my oil paintings browse through the over 300 paintings on my
Elizabeth Blaylock
Gulf Shores, Alabama

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Elizabeth, birdpeeps from around the world are in envy that you have spotted this rare specimen! : ) Love the title almost as I love the painting. Beautiful work!