Sunday, December 20, 2009

WATERCOLOR OF REALLY RED HOT ZINNIAS

RED HOT ZINNIAS SOLD
9 X 12 WATERCOLOR
This watercolor sketch was done on yupo paper. Boy is it slick!
I play around with watercolors every once in a while. They are a whole different story in art technique. The nice thing about this paper is that you can just totally wash out areas that you don't like. I did that a lot. I really have to work in watercolors everyday for two weeks before I get into the flow of it. Anyway, I am quiet happy with this one. It still looks fresh even tho it was labored over.
If you would like to buy this original watercolor painting or have comments or questions, please email me at
PayPal invoicing is available. To see more of my fine art visit
Or browse through the over 200 paintings I have in my older post at the bottom of
Elizabeth Blaylock
Gulf Shores, Alabama

No comments: