Monday, December 28, 2009

OIL PAINTING OF RED APPLES ON BLUE PLATE

REALLY RED APPLES ON BLUE PLATE
7 X 5 OIL ON PANEL
I guess you have figured out by now that I like painting red fruits and vegetables on this blue plate. They are such intense colors that when put adjacent to each other you automatically get rich color.
Today I am teaching my workshop at Art Alley in Gulf Shores, Alabama. I am really looking forward to getting out of the studio and being around some other artist. I will post some of my demos this week
.
If you would like to buy this original oil painting or have comments or questions, please email me at
eliblaylock@yahoo.com
PayPal invoicing is available. To see more of my fine art visit
my website
Or browse through the over 200 paintings I have in my older post at the bottom of
my blog
Elizabeth Blaylock
Gulf Shores, Alabama

No comments: