Thursday, October 3, 2013

DARK SKINNED LITTLE BEAUTY AT THE BEACH

10 X 8 OIL ON STRETCHED CANVAS
This cute little girl was enjoying  a beautiful September day at the beach. I am enjoying the slightly cooler weather here on the Alabama Gulf Coast, too.
I used  a loaded brush and a palette knife to apply the oils thickly on this figurative painting..
If you have good photos of your kids involved in their play, I can be commissioned to do a casual impressionistic portrait painting for you.
The 8 x 10s start at around $400..  Great gifts for Christmas if you hurry!
  have here.   
 If you have questions click
To see more of my paintings visit
or browse through the older posts on 
my blog
ELIZABETH BLAYLOCK
GULF SHORES, ALABAMA

1 comment:

Rebecca Snow said...

I just love your work and want to take a workshop this coming year if at all,possible. Your work gives me goosebumps. I am the workshop coordinator for the Hawaii Watercolor Soceity. Do you ever teach a bit of watercolor?