Tuesday, December 28, 2010

CHICKADEE WAITING FOR WHAT THE DAY BRINGS

WAITING FOR WHAT THE DAY BRINGS
6 X 6 OIL ON PANEL
SOLD
I have painted this little bird before and each time he has a bit of a different look. This painting is a little warmer in tone and a bit softer. I used it as a warm up painting to get back in the swing of things after the holidays. Wow, is the house ever quiet after having family visiting this week.
For questions, comments or to purchase this painting
To see more of my original oil paintings browse through the over 500 paintings in the older post on my
To see some of my available larger paintings click on the tab that says 'larger paintings' at the top right of my blog. Or check out all my daily paintings by clicking
my gallery
ELIZABETH BLAYLOCK
GULF SHORES, ALABAMA

3 comments:

Kathy Cousart said...

Elizabeth, This chickadee is so wonderful surrounded by all the pretty colors. Love the way you incorporate just the right values and colors in your work. Fabulous!

Linda Popple said...

Very nice! Love your colors. And, yes, it is quiet here, too. I miss all the chaos! :-)

Elizabeth Blaylock said...

I miss the chaos too! I am having a time getting back in the swing of painting.