Wednesday, November 24, 2010

PALETTE KNIFE PAINTING OF RED AND YELLOW PEPPERS

RED AND YELLOW PEPPERS SOLD
7 X5 OIL ON PANEL

I had fun playing with the palette knife. This still life has a heavy build up of oil paint, so it will take a while to dry.
Hope everyone has a beautiful Thanksgiving day tomorrow!
To see more of my original oil paintings browse through the over 400 paintings in the older post on my
blog
To see some of my available larger paintings click on the tab that says 'larger paintings' at the top right of my blog. Or check out all my daily paintings by clicking
my gallery
ELIZABETH BLAYLOCK
GULF SHORES, ALABAMA

2 comments:

Virginia Floyd said...

Gorgeous! I missed this one because I wasn't on the computer much over Thanksgiving. I love the lavender highlight on that red pepper, and the colors and textures in both peppers are awesome!

Elizabeth Blaylock said...

Thanks Virginia, Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!