Thursday, July 8, 2010

OIL PAINTIG OF BLUE HERON

BLUE HERON SOLD
7 X 5 OIL ON PANEL
This heron was walking along the edge of our pond in the backyard. These birds are fascinating to watch. as they appear to be moving in slow motion while they are stalking the fish. I photographed him (or her??) while he was ruffling his feathers.
If you have questions, comments, or would like to purchase this painting, email me at
I always love hearing from you.
PayPal invoicing is available and it is safe and easy. To see more of my original oil paintings browse through the over 300 paintings in the older post on my
Also, if you see a small painting that you would like in a larger size, email me. Although I do not do exact copies, I can do a similar painting in a larger size.
Elizabeth Blaylock
Gulf Shores, Alabama

3 comments:

carol morgan carmichael said...

Wonderful coastal scenes lately. Hope you are hanging in there. Thinking of you.

Fawn McNeill Barr said...

wonderful use of color! well done.....

Elizabeth Blaylock said...

Thanks so much! I love playing with colors.