Tuesday, March 16, 2010

COLORFUL PAINTING OF BLUE BILLED DUCK

LUCKY DUCK
7 X 10 OIL ON CANVAS BOARD
I did this little painting a while back but it is just now available for sale. I spent a lot of time on this one and was very happy with the results. Ducks can have the most fascinating patterns on their feathers.
I have a very busy week ahead of me as I get ready to do the Fairhope Arts Show. It will be the first art festival I have done in 15 years. I must be crazy! They are a lot of work.
If you are in the area come by and see me as I will need all the support I can get.
If you have questions or comments or would like to purchase this painting please email me at
PayPal invoicing is available. To see more of my oil paintings browse through the over 300 paintings on my
blog
Elizabeth Blaylock
Gulf Shores, Alabama

No comments: