Monday, November 2, 2009

IMPRESSIONISTC PAINTING OF RED APPLES BY ELIZABETH BLAYLOCK

APPLES IN WAITING
8 X 10 OIL ON CANVAS BOARD
SOLD
I can relate to these apples. With this bad economy, sometimes I feel like I
too, am just waiting for the chopping block! Fortunately, I know that God is in charge and things will work out (Roman 8: 28)
Painting the transition between the reds and the greens on the front apple was a little tricky, but I think I got it. I love all the reflections on the metal bowl. Reflective surfaces always present a great opportunity to play with some interesting colors.
If you have questions, comments or would like to purchase this painting email me at

Visit my
Elizabeth Blaylock Gulf Shores Alabama

1 comment:

Delilah said...

Wonderful colors in the apple and I really like what you did with the bowl, excellent painting